Directions & Location
Location and further details…
Hours of operation
Check in is from 15:00 to 21:00
Local accessible taxi numbers
View a larger map and get directions online…
Below are some simple directions to get to Oakhurst:
- At junction 10 M23, head towards Crawley for 1.3 miles.At the first roundabout go all the way round and go back up the road you came down (double back to motorway).
- After 0.7 mile take the left fork towards B2036, Horley & Crematorium. Keep to the left hand lane to turn left at the bottom.
- Travel along the Balcombe Road for 0.7 miles.
- After the Parsons Pig pub on your left turn left into Radford Road.
- Oakhurst has a close boarded wooden fence with a short 40 mph sign on the verge outside.
At our Gatwick Guest House. Gatwick rail and coach stations are very close. We are also on a local bus route which runs from the greyhound to Crawley and connecting services. If you are driving please print the directions from our website. The nearest shops are four miles away but we do have three local public houses. We can book a taxi for you with an average fare of £15. We have a very friendly dog but are happy to put her in her room if you are not comfortable. If you are walking then point your satnav or google maps to Oakhurst B&B.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
Oakhurst Guest House has a wide flat gravel driveway with ample parking and an access ramp to the front door. Tea and coffee are offered on arrival and can be served in your room or in the lounge. Assistance with luggage is always offered to all guests Outside lighting is bright and turns on automatically. Long term parking is available and is on site to the side and rear of the house.
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please call: 01293 882425 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org